The general surgery department of the Lacroix network allows our customers to benefit from numerous surgeries to treat ailments affecting the abdominal cavity, skin, soft tissues and more. All in a high-end, serene environment at the cutting edge of technology.
General surgery is a surgical specialization. She specializes in procedures affecting the components of the abdominal cavity and the digestive system, but also affects a wide variety of organs and systems such as the skin, breasts, endocrine system and soft tissues in general.
• Hemorrhoid ligation;
• Open hernia treatment (inguinal, umbilical and incisional);
• Open recurrent hernia treatment (inguinal and umbilical);
• Cure of hernia by laparoscopy (inguinal, umbilical and incisional);
• Cure of recurrent hernia by laparoscopy (inguinal, umbilical and incisional);
• Bilateral open hernia treatment;
• Bilateral hernia cure by laparoscopy;
• Anal examination under anesthesia;
• Surgery for hemorrhoids, marisques or anal polyp;
• Pilonidal sinus surgery;
• Anal fistula surgery;
• Laparoscopic cholescystectomy (gall bladder);
• Breast surgery – Drainage of breast abscess;
• Breast surgery – Incisional or excisional biopsy for benign lesion;
• Breast surgery – Benign mass;
• Radical onycectomy (matrix excision);
• Foreign body excision
• Excision of various skin lesions (2 to 5cm) under general anesthesia;
• Excision of various skin lesions (more than 5cm) under general anesthesia
ANALYSIS IN PRIVATE LABORATORY:
Lacroix’s network works with several private laboratories for sample analysis in order to ensure that companies or individuals can get their results within 48 hours following their blood sample.